The Parents’ Coordinating Council (PCC) is GPA’s parent organization. As a GPA parent or guardian, you are automatically a member of the PCC. Volunteering at our various events held throughout the year is a great way for you to support and improve our school community, and an opportunity for you have fun and meet other parents. Regardless of the amount of time you have to give, we have a spot for you. We can’t hold these events without your help, and we look forward to working with you!
- Back to School Picnic
- Spirit Nights (Fall and Spring)
- Book Fair
- Grandparents’/Special Friends’ Day
- The Great Pumpkin Festival
- The Grosse Pointe Santa Claus Parade – Friday, November 29 / Gathering is after the 10:00 am parade
- Holiday Sing-a-Long/Tree Lighting Ceremony – Monday, December 2 at 6:30 pm
- Mother/Son Event – Friday, April 3 from 6:00 to 8:30 pm
- Paczki Day – Tuesday, Feburary 25 from 10:30 am to 12:30 pm
- Daddy/Daughter Dance – Friday, April 17 from 6:00 to 8:30 pm
Other ways get involved:
Used Uniform Organization
Faculty and Staff Appreciation
Your support and involvement in the PCC is essential to the success and excellence of our school and our students. If you have any questions or would like to volunteer, please contact Emily Scupholm at firstname.lastname@example.org or (313) 886-1221 x181.
CLICK HERE for the SignUpGenius volunteer link.
Thank you so much for all you do!
2019-2020 PCC Co-Chairs
Barika Butler Quarles